TMotions is inviting applications for a position of .Net Developer to join our office at Mohali.
As a .Net Developer you are a hands-on individual who is motivated by the combination of good object-oriented design with high performance microservice programming to build smart extensible, reusable, and scalable applications. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of solid MVC experience and can bring to the table architectural and design ideas. Responsibilities will include maintaining legacy applications as well as innovation with new microservices.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Integrate with the existing team on a fundamental level working in Jira on tasks assigned by the project leader as needed
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deliver functional - testable code on or before due dates
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Adaptable with strong documentation skills
Skills And Qualifications:
- Thorough grounding in C#, ASP MVC, ASP.NET, LINQ and MS SQL 2014
- Experience in .Net Core and microservices highly desirable
- Proficient understanding of Entity Framework, OOP standards.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side pre-processing systems like gulp or grunt
- Understanding of ECMAScript 2015+, JQuery
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience in Continuous Integration
- Proficient understanding REST, AJAX, Web API
- Good understanding of MS Visual Studio 2019 and Resharper
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of ADA accessibility principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Nice To Have Skills:
- Visual Code development tool
- AWS Fundamentals